Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
By providing any of your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, identity number, telephone number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number etc., you are hereby agreed that the personal data we collect from you may be used by us, or shared with or transferred to third parties (including related companies, third party service providers and their service providers and related companies), for certain purposes, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing the services.
- For the maintenance and upkeep of customer records
- For marketing and promotional activities, market surveys, trend and statistical analysis
- Process your orders, communicate with you about your orders, and deliver your products
- Process order returns & refunds.
- Respond to your queries.
- Notifying you of special offers or new products, updates and promotions.
- For credit assessments, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary.
- Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us
- For security and crime prevention purposes, risks management, safeguarding Intact Water Sdn. Bhd in the event of any claim, litigation, suits etc
Updating Your Personal Data
- It is important that the personal data you provide to us is accurate and complete in order for us to provide the Services. You are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal data, or in the event you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
- You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the Service. If you are unable to update your personal data through your account, you can do so by contacting us through our Contactpage.
- We take steps to share the updates to your personal data with third parties whom we have shared your personal data if your personal data is still necessary for the above-stated purposes.Withdrawal of Consent to Continued Use, Disclosure and/or Processing of Personal Data
1. You may communicate the withdrawal of your consent to the continued use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data including personal data relating to others who may be identified from that personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time, by contacting us through the Contactpage.
- Please note that if you communicate your withdrawal of your consent to our use, disclosure or processing of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, we may not be in a position to continue to provide the Services to you or perform on any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide the Services to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
Safety of Personal Data
- All personal data you provide to us is secured on our Site with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
Collection of Computer Data
- When you visit the Site through your computer, mobile device, or any other device with internet connectivity, our company servers will automatically record data that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
- This data is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
- Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make the Services more convenient and useful to you. You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings.
- Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
By providing your Personal Data to us, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements and terms herein.